Monday, July 6, 2009

Vintage Clip Ons from Hibou!

So I had my ears pierced when I was 7 or so and suffered from allergic reactions to pretty much every kind of metal. I didn't try to pierce my ears again until a few years ago when I learned that I had grown out of my metal sensitivities. Up until that point however, I had to get creative with the clip ons, which were difficult to find and often not my style.

I've been accumulating awesome vintage pairs to a point of hoarding, so I've decided to put up a bunch of really great ones on the ole Etsy store. Click on the pictures for the direct links to each piece.



Knowing that I love taking apart vintage jewellery and found objects to give them new life, dear friends and family sometimes share treasures, odds and ends with me. A jewellery fairy godmother dropped off these gorgeous Givenchy vintage clip ons from 1977 and a bunch of other amazing treats.


There's more to come where vintage goodies are concerned, as always!

xoxo Amarina

No comments:

Post a Comment