Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I only wish I had this much time

I had this crazy idea: my partner in crime and I were going to check out some bird sanctuaries this summer when we go on our first-annual-camping-potential-near-death-experience-adventure. Logically, I thought I'd see what Google could tell me about bird joints in Ontario but little did I know that I was about to witness a disturbing and elaborate escapade. At first completely weirded out and then full-on intrigued, I'm pretty sure I saw every element of this website that one can look at. Now, I know I said the Patrick Wolf music video was probably not as provocative as some websites warned, the link below that you REALLY HAVE TO CLICK ON contains images of tits, ass, and ball sacks. That being said, it's also the most ridiculous thing I've seen in a long time and can't believe the time dedicated to this absurdity...and it made me laugh.





Also came across this site in my quest for awesome summer times. They do medieval falconry parties AND you can hire them for birthday parties...those who know me now know that they can look forward to a Ron and Amarina Medieval Falconry BBQ in the nearer than far future, BYOSARV (Bring Your Own Sword and Raw Vittles!).

xoxo Amarina

P.S. I have actually been making jewellery and not just dallying around on the internet...stay tuned for hot, summer, accessory-lovin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment