Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Things that are Great


What the hell is this, you ask?

Well this happens to be an awesome sterling silver Monkey's Paw charm from adorable NYC Jewelry shop Bittersweets. They have unique pieces that you're not going to come across everyday. I've been drooling over the Earthworm bangle for no particular reason other than the fact that I've never seen anything like it before in my life! And it's crazy amazing.


Also friends,

If you live in the Toronto area and are into reading, ephemera, exciting discoveries and the scent of old books I urge you to check out The Monkey's Paw on Dundas St. W at Dovercourt. They're currently having a February Clearance Sale - "Behind the Red Curtain" featuring hundreds of books and treats for $1-$3! Honestly I have no affiliation with this place, it's just a really fabulous store with great staff...and I have ALWAYS wanted to know what was behind the red curtain in the back! I've found countless inspirational books and magazines there, so check it out if you're in the neighbourhood.
That's enough gushing for one post.
xoxo Amarina

P.S. I've all of a sudden decided to unofficially declare The Monkey's Paw as the one store in Toronto that I would like to have a sleepover in. If I was a goldsmith, you could bet your bottom dollar I'd be making a gold medal right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment