Saturday, February 14, 2009

Amarina Green



In celebration of V-Day, I've posted one of my favourite living room dance party songs. Single or taken, dancing alone or with somebody else (or in my case with my cat who secretly loves it but doesn't want me to know) is there anything better than a sweaty living room dance party?

This is Adam Green "Dance with Me". He was in The Moldy Peaches. He also has a solo career and has released a handful of ridiculously amazing and offensive albums. He's a sensation in Germany if that says anything. Also, when he performs live he doesn't blink at all. Seriously. I've missed songs I was looking forward to hearing because all I could concentrate on was counting the time between blinks. He's one of a kind.

Enjoy!

Happy Valentine's Day!

xoxo Amarina

No comments:

Post a Comment