Thursday, February 12, 2009

Whistle while you Work



So I've been trying my darndest to Etsy everyday and I pretty much have been (unlikely but true!). Now I'm not one to frown on internet dating (this sounds completely unrelated to the previous sentence but I assure you I'm going somewhere here), however I have to say that I was rather surprised when I was contacted from a fellow Etsyer (Etsyian?) for a DATE. Via an Etsy listing. Based (from what I understand) completely on a picture almost identical to the one above. This of course, is not me. It's my lovely friend E. who also happens to have a sweet Etsy vintage clothing shop.

Really, I'm just throwing this out there. I thought the whole thing was amazing...what kind of guy straight up asks a girl out because of a picture featuring her chest with a necklace on it...on a site that sells necklaces? It's bold and I like it.

In other news, I've listed some new hot things and have been perusing local dollar stores for fancy prehistoric and modern day jewellery displays. I found a great plastic sheep and was probably more excited than anyone should be over a plastic dollar store sheep.

Hey, it's almost the weekend!

xoxo Amarina

One last thing,
The whistle on the necklace above was a great vintage find...and it works!

No comments:

Post a Comment