Monday, March 30, 2009

New Jams




This is just one of my new pieces being added to the Hibou Accessories Etsy store. I've been working hard to create darling new duds for spring, but I really just want to keep most of them for myself. This is not going to happen for two reasons:

1. I have actually reached a previously unthinkable limit of jewellery in my bedroom (and ahem bathroom, dining room and living room). This I assure you is not an exaggeration, I've had to start putting jewellery boxes on top of jewellery boxes in order to not completely cover the walls with necklaces on nails.

2. There is definitely a skill to be learned of letting your creations go. Heavy emphasis on to be learned, as I clearly haven't mastered it yet...but I'm working on it!

xoxo Amarina

No comments:

Post a Comment