Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Hibou Accessories





So it's been exactly 28 days since I vowed to create a blog that shows off my wares as well as an outlet to share completely random things that I am drooling over.



Here's my deal:

* My name is Amarina.

* I really, really enjoy making jewellery.

* My shop is Hibou Accessories, that's "Ee-boo" which is "owl" in French.

* I have been more than moderately obsessed with owls since I threw on a leather mitt and fed one raw meat at a shady bird sanctuary/mermaid appreciation centre as a child. I assure you this is true, it's in Florida somewhere.

* It is a miracle that I haven't been hospitalized after a fierce living room dance party.

I plan on posting every day or so (which means once a week) so be sure to check back for fresh goodies!

1 comment: